Versatile Neutral Summer Makeup Look (Kala Chashma Inspired)
The whole country has been gripped by the Kala Chashma fever. It's all over the radio, its all over YouTube and it's all over the television. It's really hard to miss the brand new version of the Kala Chashma song and if you haven't heard it yet then you may not be missing much but you sure will not be able to relate to this particular post of mine :P
Let me start at the beginning. When I first saw the new Katrina Kaif Kala Chashma video, I loved her look... The bright red and golden shades of her outfit were absolutely banging but what really stood out in the entire video was the ingenious Green Bindi... It just stood out and was something that isn't very common to see... No wonder so many of us bloggers and you tubers rushed to do their own versions of the makeup look...
My version of the look however is not based on the green bindi or the green glass bangles or even the sindoor. My version delves into the base makeup and the neutral shades of the eye shadow and the lipstick that's been used on her...
It's simply the most Versatile Summer Makeup Look ever!
How To Get a Summer Glow Base Makeup1. I have mixed my foundation with a liquid bronzer and applied it all over my face.
2. Then to add a little dimension I have used a concealer in a shade that is a couple of shades lighter than my skin tone on my under eye area and the bridge of my nose.
3. I have then set the areas with the concealer with a transparent loose powder.
4. I have then used a shimmery blush on my cheekbones and extended it towards the temples.
5. Finally, I have used a golden highlighter to highlight the bridge of my nose, the brow bone area and the inner corners of my eyes.
Neutral Eye Makeup1. I have kept the eyes matte and neutral. I have used a matte brown eye shadow all over the lids and in the crease.
2. To add a little dimension I have used a satin purple eye shadow in the outer corners of my eyes.
3. In order to add continuity, I have lined my lower lash line with a brown eyeliner pencil and then set it with a matte brown eye shadow
4. I put on some false eyelashes and finished the eyes with filling in my brows.
Makeup Products Used
Sephora 10HR Wear Perfection Foundation
Gulnare Shimmering Dry Oil
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
NYX Eyebrow Pencil - Charcoal
NYX HD Blush - Bronzed
Bobbi Brown Highlighter Brick - Bronze
Kiko Milano Highly Pigmented Eyeshadow - 131 (Matte Brown)
Kiko Milano Wet & Dry Eyeshadow - 13 (Satin Purple)
Sugar Cosmetics Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner - Black
Ardell Glamour Lashes - 103
Maybelline Lip Gradation Lip Color - Mauve1