VIDEO & LOTD: Wearable Summer Bronze Makeup Look
It is 20 minutes past midnight, I am watching Master Chef Australia while writing this post and I am craving some blueberry cheesecake... Like right now! My cravings during "that time of the month" is so intense that how much ever self restraint I try to practice, I fail at it miserably... I generally eat clean and try to eat healthy but a week before my periods are due I start craving everything unhealthy, mainly sweets and carbs... Sighhhhhh...
Probably why I can never be skinny and I am forced to embrace my "curves"...
In other news, its been raining incessantly since the past few weeks here and I am truly starting to miss the sun... It's gotten pretty gloomy and I wish it were Summers again... Hence, I decided to do a summery bronzed makeup look with shades of Orange, Golden and well Bronze...
This time I also did a video tutorial and I truly hope that you find it helpful :)
1. I have tried to go for a chiseled look that looks contoured, naturally so. For this I have used a foundation that is a shade darker than my skin tone and a concealer that is a shade lighter.
2. For the eyes I went with bright pops of color with Orange and Golden Yellow. I have not used any kohl or a black liner. Instead I went with a smudged brown liner on the lower lash line and a flesh toned liner in my waterline.
3. Because I used a lot of brights on my eyes, I have kept the rest of the face neutral.
Makeup Products Used:
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Powerless Foundation
2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
3. NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation
4. Maybelline Eye Brow Pencil
5. NIVEA Refreshing Toner
6. Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer
7. MAC Texture Eyeshadow
8. Ingot Eyeshadow AMC51
9. MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow
10. MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow
11. Studiowest Eyeliner in Brown
12. Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara
13. Kiko Milano Luxurious Lashes Mascara
14. NYX Blush in Bronze
15. Lame Enrich Matte Lipstick - BM11
16. Revlon Cream Gloss - I Got The Power
I hope you like the look as much as I did :)