HAUL: Sephora and Drugstore
Sundays for me are lazy days... It is so for most of us and yet I know people very close to me for whom Sundays are days that mark the end of a weekend and hence they get everything done on a Sunday and needless to say Sunday is the most productive day for them in a week... Ummmmm I ain't like that... I get all my chores done of Friday night so that I have my weekend to just sit back and relax ;)
So as I sit on my favorite seat next to the window, typing away this post and sipping my "detox drink", I cannot help but feel a little sad about the weekend coming to an end... Cause this starts the start of the daily rigmarole of being a responsible adult with work and home to look after...
Coming back to the present, today's post is about a little haul that I want to share with you all where I went shopping at the drugstore and at Sephora... I have a haul video that I will link at the end of the post but first the list of products that I bought...
Products I Bought from the Drugstore and Sephora1. Wella Professionals Oil Reflection Smoothening Treatment Hair Serum - INR 850/-
2. Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Primer - INR 2090/-
3. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara (Travel Size) - INR 810/-
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London & Amsterdam - INR 610/-
5. The Face Shop Collagen Face Mask - INR 110/-
6. Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Figure Mascara - INR 520/-
7. Maybelline The Nudes Palette - INR 899/-
8. Maybelline Nail Polish - INR 299/-
9. Maybelline Vivid & Smooth Eye Liner in Forest Green - INR 229/-
Watch the video below to get a one line review of each product...