5 Everyday Makeup Tricks that Won't Make You Look OT
Who doesn't like getting dolled up every now and then? Who doesn't like wearing makeup for important occasions and functions? But when it comes to wearing makeup everyday, most of us tend to shy away... The thing is I love makeup so much that I wear it everyday, even for mundane tasks like running errands and my today's post is about how to look naturally radiant and effortlessly chic everyday using makeup without looking OTT or over-madeup!
Then read on...
1. Naturally Gorgeous SkinSkip liquid foundation and go for BB/CC Creams. If you don't prefer them then opt for a Powder Foundation.
All these products impart light coverage giving you an even complexion without looking heavy or cakey.
Recommended Products: Garnier BB Cream, Maybelline BB Stick, The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream, MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
2. Naturally Rosy BlushApply a sheer pink blush. Any other shade and it would look like you are wearing blush, which we don't want. A sheer pink blush would ensure that you look radiantly flushed naturally.
Recommended Products: Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Lace - Chantilly, Bourjois Blush in Cendre De Brune, Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot (6)
3. Naturally Come Hither EyesYou can skip the kajal and your eye liner but you must always wear mascara. Come what may, make mascaras your best friend. They not only "open up" your eyes, they also give an ethereally innocent look to one's face.
Recommended Products: Ellis Faas Mascara, Bobbi Brown Smokey Eyes Mascara, Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Volume Flash Mascara
4. Naturally Soft LipsIf you are planning to wear lipstick, I'd either suggest a matte nude or a sheer glossy pink shade or better still go with a lip gloss. If you are the kinds who'd prefer to skip lipstick or lipgloss then I'd suggest using a lip balm generously. This would highlight your lips and make them look plump and soft... And who doesn't like lips like that? ;)
Recommended Products: NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in London, Bourjois Lip Gloss in Rose Exclusif, Lakme Absolute Plum and Gloss 3D Gloss in Peach Shine, The Body Shop Lip Treatment Gloss in Beige Sparkle, Forest Essentials Luscious Lip Balm in Sweet Narangi Juice, NIVEA Lip Balms
5. Naturally Well Dimensioned FaceA well dimensioned face is something that has structure... And to achieve that you need to have your Brow game on pronto! A well defined brow can make or break your entire look and you may not realise it at first but a defined brow looks fabulous in pictures and selfies!
The trick is to NOT go for the bushy brown a-la Cara Delevigne but go for something softer and yet defined!
Instead of using a Brown or a Black eye brow pencil opt for a Dark Grey shade. It looks the most natural and ensures that your mistakes (if any) isn't too noticeable!
Recommended Products: The Face Shop Design My Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Grey
So imbibe these tricks in your daily makeup routine and be ready to dazzle the world with natural looking makeup :)