|Cut Crease Intense Smokey Eyes Featuring Sleek Makeup The Original Palette|
LOTD: Cut Crease Intense Smokey Eyes Featuring The Original Palette by Sleek Makeup
So before I even start talking about this look I know a lot of you all will perhaps not like this look because it looks so dramatic and well is quite in the face... But I was just so bored of doing and looking at those subtle and pretty and blended out looks that I just needed a break and well this look was born :)
When I started out, I didn't have such drama on my mind, I just wanted to do an intense look with a hint of cut-crease but then I guess I got caught in the moment and ended up with this :P
The idea was to use The Original Palette by Sleek Makeup and well the rest is history :)
|Cut Crease Smokey Eyes for Hooded Lids|
Break Up of The Look1. It has a very defined cut-crease and hence is perfect for hooded lids.
2. I have taken advantage of the huge space that I have between my crease and my brows and have taken the black eye-shadow well above my natural crease.
3. The smokey bit is pretty intense because of the use of a pure black eyeshadow instead of something softer.
4. The intensity of the look is further achieved by contrasting black eye shadow with a pearly pale eye shadow on the lid.
5. I have also taken the black eyeshadow on my lower lashline and the whole effect gives me an illusion of bigger eyes.
6. The drama of the eyes has been enhanced by keeping the rest of the look pale and nude.
Let me know if you'd like to see a tutorial for this look :)
Btw have you seen this video of mine yet?