Pictorial Tutorial for Sparkly/Shimmery Neutral Brown Eye Makeup
Not every day is a dramatic makeup day and not every night when you go clubbing calls for dark smokey eyes... Sometimes, just sometimes you want to sport some neutral eyeshadows and yet not be left behind off the bandwagon and look glamorous... So for such occasions and situations and moods, I have this super glamorous EOTD tutorial for you guys...
I hope you like it :)
So, first things first...
Here are the products that I have used for the look... The star product of course is MAC Genuine Treasure Paint Pot, but be rest assured that it can be replaced by any shimmery, glittery cream eye shadow :)
1. YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
2. Kryolan Translucent Powder
3. Konal Eyebrow Pencil
4. MAC Genuine Treasure Paint Pot
5. MAC Cork Eyeshadow
6. Stila Smudge Pot in Brown
7. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
1. Clean your eye area and apply a hydrating eye cream
2. Apply some concealer/brightener on your under eye area and also on your lids and set it with translucent powder
3. Do up your brows and apply a shimmery eye shadow on your lids as well as on your lower lashline. I have used MAC Genuine Treasure Paint Pot.
4. Using a soft brown eye shadow, blend away the harsh edges of the cream shadow. I have used MAC Cork Eye shadow.
5. Apply a brown liner/cream shadow and smudge it on your lids and lower lashline to intensify the color and make your eye pop.
6. Finish the look with some generous coats of mascara and you are good to go!
Hope you liked the look and I do hope that you do try out this look... If you do, then upload it on Instagram and do tag me... WOuld love to see all of your interpretations of the look ♥
Love you guys....
Have you seen my latest post on my accessories blog?