Review of Kryolan Blush in TC1
After hearing so much about Kryolan, I wanted to try their products. So I picked up a blush, craving for an orange Blush. And after possessing this one, I want to own them all.
There are so many colors ranging from Pale Pinks to Coral Pinks and Deep Red, for varied skin tones.
I tried two blushes at the store on each cheeks and stepped out. This Blush looked so natural in sunlight, and it added a warm glow to my cheeks.
There are so many things, I love about this blush. And I’ll reveal them all in The Goods.
The Color is Milky Orange when swatched, which looks actually Coral in the Pan.
The Pigmentation is as good as a Baked Blush, intense and vivid. The Texture is not creamy, not powdery but something in between, finely milled. And comes the staying power, I’d say it depends on the base because when I wear this with BB cream underneath, it disappeared within in 4-5 hours.
Price of Kryolan Blush in TC1INR 350/- for 2.5 grams.
The Goods of Kryolan Blush in TC1:
1) Pigmentation is definitely worth spending the money.
2) The staying power, with and without base is dependent.
3) The Texture is amazing, without any fall out.
4) Packaging is fine and is travel friendly.
5) The Color will flatter Fair to Medium Skintones but may not show up on Dusky skintones.
The Bad of Kryolan Blush in TC1:
1) Kryolan have Blush Palette of 6 shades for around 1000 INR, comparing both. A single Blush is not really cost efficient.
2) Availability. Kryolan products are not available online but only at Kryolan stores.
If you love orange/coral blushes with non-fussy texture and great staying power. Go get these blushes :) I’m going to grab a palette!
Have you entered my NIVEA giveaway yet? Enter HERE and win gift vouchers for myntra.com :)