Plum Lips In Summers
We generally associate pastels and powder pinks and fuschias and minty greens and all those flirty and fun nuances of bright colours with Summers. In the same vein, we think of plums and berries and purples and rich browns with the Winter season. We are conditioned to do so... But the other day I felt like going with Plum... Yes! Even in this heat, this unbearably bright sunny afternoon I chose plum and surprisingly enough it came out to be quite cheery and summery! :)
The look is very basic and low maintenance and hence just perfect for Summers...
- As base I have applied MAC Face and Body Foundation. It is a very light weight foundation and perfect for dry skin.
- Next I applied a wash of sparkly eye shadow all over my eye lids. The eye shadow in question is Lakme Absolute Colour Illusion in Gold Pearl.
- Then I smoked out the outer corners of my eye with a dark brown eye shadow (MAC Folie).
- I finished my eye makeup with some kajal, eye liner and mascara.
- For the face I used MAC Cork for contouring and applied Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lipstick in Red Carpet.
- Finally, for lips I whipped out my brand new L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Colour in Infinite Fuschia.
So... Did you like the look? :)