Review of Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation With SPF 15
Just when you think you've seen it all, Bam! the universe decides to give you a surprise and make you realise that there is so much more in life than you can even fathom. All this deep talk is not because of my recent trip to the holy city of Varanasi but because I realised that when I started believing that the MAC Face & Body Foundation was the best thing that could have happened to me, Bobbi Brown just simply happened.
Don't get me wrong, MAC Face & Body Foundation is still my most loved foundation but Bobbi Brown with her pure genius comes in at a close second. I got my Bobbi Brown foundation during my Diwali trip to Delhi last year and yup its taken me over 3 months to get down to finally review it.
It has a distinct yellow undertone that I suspect works very well for Asian skin tones and hence blends into your skin easily.
What I do not like about the product that is that smells a little antiseptic. But to be fair it does disappear after a few minutes of wear. Another con of the product is that it doesn't come with a pump or a nozzle and hence results in huge amounts of product wastage. Also its heavy glass bottle makes it a little difficult to travel with.
Another problem that I seem to face with the product is that it seems to settle into the fine lines around my eyes. But then well any medium to heavy coverage product would do so and hence it isn't really specific to the Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich foundation.
Price of Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15It costs INR 3010/-
Ooooohhhsss And Aaaaahhhss!!!
1. Has a yellow undertone that suits most Asian skintones
2. Blends into the skin beautifully and gives a natural finish
3. Truly moisturising andhence a boon for dry skin beauties
4. Shade selection in the range is truly fantastic.
5. Medium coverage
1. The heavy glass bottle it comes in is not exactly travel friendly.
2. Does not come with a pump or a nozzle.
3. Has a subtle antiseptic fragrance.
4. Too pricey
5. Only available at Bobbi Brown stores and the only one in India is in Delhi.
If you do not mind splurging, are in a mood to go for a world class product and have dry skin then you must not give this little wonder a miss.