Rants, Makeup Looks and HOI
Hola Chicas! (This reminds me I need to sign myself up for a Spanish class)... How is it going ladies... A lot has happened since the last time I sat down to write a post and you guys have been patient and really really supportive... Thank you so much... I am as of now really bogged down with so much happening in my life that I feel I am starting to neglect ISLM :/
But things will change very soon, I promise and I will get back to posting regularly...
I have been having a blast lately doing various looks for the shoots for HOI and I have been managing to click some fabulous shots to share with you guys... However, in all the looks that I am doing, one common thread seems to be the smudged and smoked out liner look. I am kind of obsessed with the technique. It's really difficult to fathom as to how such an easy technique could result into something so fabulous and so dramatic!
Here's the look that I did last Saturday... This is essentially a night look with great emphasis on the eyes and equal importance is given to the base makeup. The lips are kept nude pink in order to soften the look...
Makeup Products Used
1. MAC Face & Body Foundation (Review HERE)
2. Kryolan Translucent Face Powder
3. YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch (Review HERE)
4. MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (Review HERE)
5. Bharat & Dorris Cream Eyeliner in shade 12 (Review HERE)
6. Kryolan Black Matte Eyeshadow
7. Maybelline Gel Eye Liner (Review HERE)
8. Colorbar Blush in Plum Brown (Review HERE)
9. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Summer Rain
10. Colorbar True Gloss in Natural Tan (Review HERE)
11. MAC Eyeshadow in Retrospeck (Review HERE)
I promise, I shall do a tutorial on this look next week! Pakka promise :)
Let me know of your feedback though... You know I love hearing from you guys :) ♥