Take Your Pick!
If you follow me on Twitter and Facebook, you'll know that every once in a while I keep cribbing about how I am lagging behind in reviewing products. And then the weekend arrives and I add more to the list! Hence I have decided that I shall list out products that I plan on reviewing in the immediate future and let you all know about it. This shall serve the following two purposes:
- I will be accountable to you all
- You can pick and choose, which product you want me to review before the others...
1. MAC Face & Body Foundation This product requires no introduction. Everyone is using it, raving about it and recommending it. I shall leave it to that :)
2. MAC Eye Shadow in Patina
The MAC SA told me that JLo's MUA uses this on her very often. That was enough to have me sold on it!
3. MAC Eye Shadow in Retrospeck
I bought it on a whim and I haven't regretted it since! A must have for all Indian beauties!
4. MAC Eye Shadow in Shadowy Lady
Nope! It doesn't feature on anyone's must have list and it isn't even been reviewed on any Indian beauty blog. It's a rare gem and precious too!
5. The Body Shop Pencil Concealer
Have read mixed reviews about it and well I bought it before reading any reviews. ha ha wait for the review to know if I regret buying it or not :)
6. The Body Shop Body Lotion In Dreams Unlimited
Bought it last weekend and have been using it daily ever since. Why? Wait for the review!
7. The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum
Have been using it since the past 7 months now and not one day goes without it! It is so awesome!
8. Maybelline BB Stick
Everyone's talking about it! Received it as a PR sample. Nope, I am not giving any hints as to what I think about it ;) Wait for the review!
9. Maybelline Super Stay 14 hour Lipstick In Eternal Rose Reviewed Here
Another comparatively new launch form Maybelline and it has already taken the beauty blog-o-sphere by storm!
10. Maybelline Colorama Nail Enamel In Absinto
I bought it after reading about it on another Indian Beauty Blog. I'll tell you all who in my review :)
11. Ellis Faas Mascara
A PR sample and I have been using it daily since the past week. Dying to review it!
12. L'Occitane Lip Balm In Mango
Sighhhhhh... My first purchase from L'Occitane... And it has me hooked to the brand for life!
13. L'Occitane Roll On Perfume in Fleur Cherie
I bought it cause it was the SA's favorite and well no regret there!
So there it is! All listed!
Now come on hurry! And let me know what you would like me to review first :D