Please... Pretty Please...
Guest Post By: Shabby
Colorbar velvet matte range is one of the most affordable matte lipstick ranges. They offer great quality along with a wide range of colors. This shade was an impulsive buy online. The blogosphere was buzzing with the reviews of this particular shade. So I got myself this shade called pretty please and I am very pleased that I got it. Read more to know why.
Velvet matte range is priced at Rs. 250 only
Pretty Please is a very beautiful pretty coral pink. Yes! I’m quite in love with the color..So much exaggeration:
The range is very unique in packaging too. The lipstick comes in a metal finish twist up packaging with a transparent cover. And the shade name is written below on a sticker. Now the best part, the shade is shown at the bottom of the lippie just in case you own more than one. This is a great step for any lipstick brand I feel. I don’t want to spent 5 minutes seeking the shade from my stash. Also the lipstick shade can be seen from the top too, So added benefits.
Pros Of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick In Pretty Please:
- · Matte and creamy texture
- · Beautiful coral pink shade
- · Glides on lips smoothly, no tugging
- · Wide range of color for all skin tones and moods
- · Sweet smelling
- · Lasts long : for 4-5 hours when worn with a lip liner
- · Does not over dry lips; but I apply a lip balm beneath to be safe
- · Easy to find in the stash [packaging
- · Easy on the pocket too
- · Does not settle in fine lines
Cons Of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick In Pretty Please:
- May accentuate dry patches on lips (if any)