But I have recently gone back to these pencils as a way out when I am in a rush to get to office on time. Yup! I have to really struggle to do that!
So I wont really gush or rave about the pencils but will simply get down to business and post some pictures as well the Oooohhhsss And Aaaahhhsss and well Ouchesss!!!
|Colorbar I-Glide Pencil In Jaded - Swatch|
|Colorbar I-Glide Pencil In Jaded|
Price Of The Colorbar I-Glide Pencils:
They cost INR 399/-
Oooohhsss And Aaaahhhsss!!!
1. Pretty long stay.
2. Is a gorgeous shimmery green shade
3. Glides on like a dream and doesn't feel stretchy/
4. Fits regular sharpeners
5. Pretty easily available
6. Waterline safe!
7. Do not cause any issues while removing makeup
8. Is waterproof
1. Starts smudging on oily lids within 4 hours of wear.
2. Sharpening causes a lot of product wastage.
If you do not "suffer" from oily lids (drama queen alert #3), then definitely go for it! If you do have oily lids, still go for it as this shade of green is not quite available in the Faces Long Wear range.
8/10 --> Oily Lids
9.5/10 --> Non-Oily Lids
What is your experience with Colorbar I-Glide Pencils.