Tutorial Featuring MAC Trax
It had been a while I did any sort of tutorial and I was feeling like I was cheating and taking the easy way out... Not that I was doing it on purpose, it was just that every time I did a particular I would be in such a hurry that I would have to forgo taking pictures of each step :( So last night I took extra efforts to finish all my chores on time and did this look with pictorial instructions for you all :) Of course it also had a little bit to do with the pati coming home a little later than usual ;)
1. MAC Face & Body Foundation - C5
2. Colorbar Stick Concealer
3. Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact Powder
4. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Hooked On Pink
5. MAC Trax Eyeshadow
6. Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette - Dark Purple Eye Shadow
7. MAC Ricepaper Eye Shadow
8. Maybelline Gel Liner
9. Colorbar Precision Waterproof Liquid Liner
10. MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
1. Applied the foundation and concealer and prepared the base makeup.
2. Filled in my eye brows.
3. Applied MAC Trax all over my lids
4. Applied MAC Ricepaper on my browbone for highlighting.
5. Taking the darkest purple eye shadow from my Coastal Scents 88 Original palette using a tapered blending brush like MAC 217, apply the shadow in the crease area and blend in a circular motion.
6. Then taking a fluffy blending brush, blend away in the crease area in a to and fro motion.
7. Apply liner and mascara.
8. Finish off with a pop of lipstick :)
Hope you liked the tute and find it helpful :)