Makeup, Accessories... Everything That Makes A Look...
In a quest to do more and more looks using MAC products, I ended up doing a soft Taupe smokey eye last night. Of course I wanted to do a more brownish neutral look but the moment I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe as the base, my luck was kinda sealed with a taupe smokey eye :)
I have been itching to do a look with Tough As Taupe ever since my best friend got it for me from the US but I had been shelving it until today... Review of the shade is a story for another day though :)
The look that I went with is this...
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe as base.
2. MAC Eyeshadow in Cork all over the lid.
3. MAC Eyeshadow in Folie in the crease.
4. MAC Eyeshadow in Beauty Marked in the crease.
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper as highlighter.
6. Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation.
7. Colorbar Powder Blush in Floral Fucsia.
8. MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in Shade 34.
Necklace Available For Sale At SheBang