Makeup Removers According To Skin Type!
I have this paranoia of getting my hair wet while washing my face. I am not sure why but it sure does affect the number of times I wash my face. So washing my face to remove the day's makeup before I go to bed has always been a chore. But not anymore, all thanks to Colorbar's Ultimate Makeup Remover that are available for different skin types.
When I first received their PR email, I was quite zapped and wanted to try it out as soon as possible! Luckily I got sent a sample and well I have been using it for over a month now.
However, even though I have dry skin I got sent the one for Oily & Combination skin :( Siiigghhhh...
But honestly, that's been working for me as well :)
What Colorbar Claims!
Removing your makeup is now as smooth and easy as putting it on. Colorbar's Ultimate Make-up Removers take off your make-up with just one wipe, making it the easiest way to ensure a freshly cleaned, glowing skin. The high-performance yet extremely mild formulations remove all traces of make up from lids to lashes to lips and all over the face.
Available in 4 unique variants suited to your skin type, the formulations also contain a host of highly beneficial skincare ingredients. The advanced formula works quickly and caringly to dissolve makeup in a wink without rubbing, redness or residue.
1. For All Skin Types – With Vitamin E and Pro Vitamin B5 which protect skin cells from UV rays and pollution. The skin loving bi-phase formula also hydrates and soothes the skin while protecting it against harmful irritants.
2. For Dry Skin – With Jojoba Oil which softens the skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The nourishing crème formula also contains Onion, Khus and Fenugreek extracts to deeply condition and protect dry and damaged skin from external aggravation.
3. For Oily & Combination Skin – With Tea Tree Oil which corrects oily skin by dissolving excess sebum from skin hence preventing acne and acneic blemishes. The purifying bi-phase formula also contains Allantoin that hydrates and smoothes oily skin without increasing the sebum levels.
4. For Sensitive Skin – With ultra gentle Chamomile extract that soothes and calms irritation prone skin cells. The mild bi-phase formula also includes active α-Bisabolol that restores the moisture balance of sensitive skin to its healthiest while protecting it from all environmental irritants.
My first reaction was that I loved the packaging. Then I noticed that it had a subtle fresh fragrance that evaporated in like 2 seconds. Third, I was amazed at how easily it removed all kinds of makeup. And finally I was impressed with the fact that it neither broke me out or made me feel itchy or scratchy!
If that wasn't enough, let me tell you all that with this a little goes a long way!
My only issue was that the price seems a little steep for a makeup remover. Oh and that if it's meant for oily skin, how is it working for my dry skin?
It costs INR 699/- for 90 ml.
Oooohhss And Aaaaahhhss!!!
1. It removes all traces of makeup in just a couple of swipes
2. Doesn't have a strong, overbearing smell.
3. Does not cause any irritation or rashes!
4. Packaging looks cute.
5. Available for all types of skin types! How novel!
1. The price is a little steep.
2. The product meant for oily skin worked on my dry skin. That can't be right!
I wasn't sure at first if I would buy another bottle but the more I use the product, the more intrigued I get to try out the Dry Skin variant ;)
If you do not mind the price then it really is a good product.
Have you tried it yet?
P.S. Product sent by PR for consideration. However, my review is honest and is in no way biased.