This Year It Wasn't About Pink...
This year Valentine's Day was special... Nope not that we did anything extraordinary... Unlike the last 6 years of us being together, this year we did not go out, rather we celebrated at home just the two of us :) Wine, Vodka, Pepperoni Pizza and some quality chit-chat saw us through an evening and even though there was nothing out of the ordinary, it was somehow special :)
Though we stayed in, I did get dressed up complete with makeup and this is what I did...
1. MAC Face and Body Foundation
2. MAC Trax eyeshadow all over the lids.
3. MAC Honesty on the browbone
4. MAC Sushi Flower in the inner corner of the eye.
5. MAC Antiqued in the Outer corner of the eye.
6. MAC Folie in the crease.
7. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
8. Maybelline Gel Liner.
9. MAC Zoom Lash Black Masacara
The Earrings Featured Here Are on Sale At SheBang