Revisiting the Maybelline Colorsensational Hi Shine Lipgloss in Raspberry Reflections for a Glowy Summer Makeup Look!
Phew! And that is a really long title, isn't it?
Hey Guys! So I have been playing with a lot of textures makeup-wise lately and I ended up with this look that is all about a matte face (perfect for humid summers) and a glossy lip... While I was deciding between using the MaybellineColorsensational Lip Polish and the L'Oreal Color Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Rouge Allegro, my attention veered towards a forgotten gloss... So I gave it a shot hoping I'd remember why I had given it rave reviews a year back...
Oh! And fabulous it was!
The gloss that I am talking about is the Maybelline Colorsensational Hi Shine Lip Gloss in Raspberry Reflections.
So here's the look...
1. I wanted the look to be simple, summery and most importantly girly...
2. I have kept the face matte and evened out with a pop of shine on the lips.
3. Since the gloss is really pale and barely has any colour, I wanted the eyes to be a little more defined.
4. Even though the eyeshadows have been kept pretty subtly, I have drawn attention to the eyes using a sharply drawn winged liner and loads and loads of mascara.
5. I have a pink blush on to subtly give some color to my face.
Makeup Products Used:
1. Sephora 10Hr Wear Perfection Foundation
2. NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer
3. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
4. MAC Let Me Pop Paint Pot
5. MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow
6. Maybelline Colossal The Liner
7. Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot
8. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
9. Maybelline Colorsensational Hi Shine Lipgloss in Raspberry Reflections
P.S. I look super chubby don't I? :(